Search for Abandoned Places:

Starlight Lanes, Detroit, Michigan

Posted on 4:26 PM by Rhonda Greene


DetroitFunk, one of my favorite places to look at decaying Detroit, has a haunting and beautiful set of photos depicting Starlight Lanes, an abandoned bowling alley. It is located in Royal Oak Township, just across 8 Mile from north central Detroit.

Sadly, this is just another building in Detroit. Entire blocks, even entire neighborhoods, lay in this state of repair. I recently read an article about the state of Detroit and its plague of vacancies. I don't want to throw out any numbers because I don't recall exactly (I will have to look them up again for another post), but all of the statistics were pretty staggering.

Click here to see the complete set of photos.

No Response to "Starlight Lanes, Detroit, Michigan"

Leave A Reply